Friday, September 10, 2010

I Can’t Draw. Fact.

Truth is, I can barely draw a stick figure. I am that bad at drawing. I was very impressed though with what I saw on iwantmyflashtv.com. The Ray and Iso video I thought was really clever and the animation was really nice. What I don’t know, is what program he used to design that. By the end of this class I hope I’m able to do that.
I was surprised to see the end of the world video on the module, only because I was young when that came out and remember it being hilarious, and it still is. That video seemed like it was less complicated than the Ray and Iso video. But I am getting the feeling that even though I can not draw, it depends on how I use what talent I have. drawing isn’t everything, story is also very important. Ray and Iso could have had really bad drawings, but because the story is clever, I would have still enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment