Sunday, October 3, 2010

Poem in Flash


The first of the two poems I found appealing was The Search for Lost Lives by James Tate. The animation of the characters and backgrounds are really well done, but what drew me to this was the use of the poem itself, and how it was implemented in the animation. The text would come and go in a different way every time I felt like the text adapted to it surroundings. It helped explain the story too. I hope use text in my animation the same way it was used in this one.
The second animation I looked at was Bowl by Valerie Martinez, struck me as interesting because the guy looked hand drawn, and most of the story took place in the bowl. That is what I found the most interesting. I think that the fact that the story took place in an object in the whole story was really a nice idea. Maybe my animation will be that clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment